Felix Kjellberg (AKA PewDiePie) is the largest YouTuber to ever hit the platform. Most of the time, his name is followed up by a list of his ‘scandals’ — but I would rather focus on all the good he has done, on all the lives he has changed.
– For months, Felix has been fighting to maintain his number one spot against T-Series, which is India’s largest Music Label & Movie Studio. After all of the attention their back-and-forth has received, Felix urged his viewers to donate to Child Rights And You, an organization seeking to help children in India.
– Felix has used his platform to shout out YouTubers who deserve recognition. He has also helped creators like Jesus Christ get back on their platforms after being banned.
– A few years ago, Felix raised over 400,000 for Charity Water, a campaign bringing clean water to Rwanda.
– Felix celebrated reaching 25 million subscribers by creating a charity campaign for Save The Children, which gives children across the world better education, health care, and economic opportunities.
– Felix held a charity livestream called Cringemas with some of his closest YouTube friends in order to support Red, which aims to end AIDs. Over several hours, he raised over 1.3 MILLION dollars.
– Felix recently made a donation to a park with a vandalized World War II memorial.
The text has been removed from Memorial. Made a donation to the park also, glad this got fixed. pic.twitter.com/Z7M6UAlOse
— ƿ૯ωძɿ૯ƿɿ૯ (@pewdiepie) March 13, 2019
– Felix has also donated money to the World Wildlife Fund. He has raised money for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. He has created a series about books to encourage viewers to read. He has been a positive influence on the internet for over a decade, bringing fans together and making them laugh in order to forget about their own problems.
Felix has done a lot of good for a lot of people — and he doesn’t get nearly as much recognition as he deserves.
Powered by WPeMatico