The world is getting flatter (not literally, just figuratively) and it’s becoming more and more valuable to learn a second, third, fourth, or fifth language. Learning a new language can be challenging, but there are some great software programs that can teach you how to fluently speak like a local like uTalk Language Education. Buy it now: $29.99 (normally $389.94, or 92% off)
This program gives you real, practical vocabulary and independently verified translations so you can understand how native speakers actually talk. It comes with a lifetime subscription and lets you learn up to six new languages.
- Choose six of over 130 languages (see Important Details for full list) to learn from any device, any time you want
- You don’t need to choose all six languages at once – you can pick some now and the rest later
- There is no time limit on when you must choose your languages
- Discover real, practical vocabulary that you can use in real-world situations
- Measure your achievements as you go along
- Verify your learning by playing speaking games
- Learn from native voice artists who really know what they’re talking about
- Access your account from any device so you can pick up where you left off anywhere
Buy it today: $29.99 (normally $389.94, or 92% off)
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.
Powered by WPeMatico