“She arrived in a white 2010 Cadillac belonging to someone else,” reads the sheriff’s department’s arrest report. “After she refused to answer a question, the defendant used a front-end loader and dumped a bucket full of dirt on the roof of the driver side half of the car. She was not injured, but the window was open, causing dirt to fill up the air vents, center console, and power windows.”
That’s right, she was still inside the car when he dumped the load of dirt on it AND the window was open. Only in Florida, am I right?
Mills’ girlfriend, who was not identified, was reportedly uninjured. He was charged with felony criminal mischief and released on $1,000 bond.
Previously in Florida Man news…
• Florida Man Drives Golf Cart Into Walmart, Hits People, Crashes Into A Register, Demands To Speak To A Manager
• Florida Man Breaks Into Police Station Parking Lot To Piss On A Cop Car
• Drunk Florida Man Throws 5-Year-Old Son In The Ocean For A ‘Swimming Lesson’, Says He’s Going To Jail For ‘Being Awesome’
• Florida Man Follows Around Homeless Man With A Sign Urging People Not To Give Him Money
• Florida Man Goes Full ‘Dukes Of Hazzard’, Jumps A Canal In His Nissan
• Florida Man Just Trying To Catch Some Pokémon Stumbles Into A Closed Park, Gets Arrested For The Drugs In His Car
• Florida Man Swallows 20 Crack Rocks, Leads Police On A 60-Mile High-Speed Car Chase
Powered by WPeMatico