Noah Centineo, who everyone fell for while watching To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before, is set to star in a new Netflix romantic comedy. He will play Brooks Rattigan, who tries to earn money for college by creating a dating app where women can borrow him as a fake boyfriend. This forces him to play different characters each date night, which makes him question his own identity.
While you are waiting for Netflix to drop The Perfect Date, here are a few things you should know about your newest crush, Noah Centineo:
1. The famous pocket scene in To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before was improvised by Noah. It was an adorable move he used to pull on his ex-girlfriend. However, his favorite scene in the film was the kitchen scene where the couple opened up about their family history.
2. Even though Noah is a well-known star now, he got into acting on accident. He was asked to audition for an agency and wasn’t initially interested, but he eventually got talked into going through with the idea.
3. Noah’s biggest dealbreaker is when a woman does not take care of herself — whether that is mentally, emotionally, or hygienically. He also isn’t a fan of passive aggressiveness. He wants to settle down with someone who is honest, someone who communicates how she feels without making him guess.
4. Noah is in such good shape because he played soccer when he was younger. He currently hikes, meditates, does yoga, and works out. He has also stayed sober since his 21st birthday after partying a little too hard as a teenager.
5. Noah’s first few roles were aired on the Disney Channel. He appeared on Austin & Ally, Shake It Up, and Jessie. He also appeared in the music video for Havana sung by Camila Cabello.
6. Noah has a scar on his lower face because he was attacked by a Mastiff when he was six-years-old. The dog ripped a hole in him until his teeth and gums were visible. However, it hasn’t changed his feelings about animals. He still loves big dogs!
7. Noah believes a ‘perfect date’ is when two people are able to have a comfortable, flowing conversation. This is why he prefers face-to-face time, or at least phone calls or video calls, to talking to girls through text.
8. Noah is a Taurus. He was born on May 9, 1996 in Miami, Florida. He grew up nearby on Boynton Beach with his parents and older sister, Taylor.
9. Even someone as handsome, talented, and intelligent as Noah has been catfished before. He developed a relationship with a girl over Instagram and eventually realized she wasn’t who she claimed she was.
10. Even though Noah is known for starring in cute romantic comedies, his favorite one to watch is Serendipity.
11. Camila Mendes, from Riverdale, and Laura Marano, from Ladybird, are going to star alongside Noah in The Perfect Date — but this is not his first time working with Laura. They showed their chemistry when he played her first ever love interest in Austin & Ally.
Powered by WPeMatico