Amazon just keeps innovating and innovating. Just a few days ago we were wowed by a deal on the Echo Show, Amazon’s video-enabled Alexa device. Now we’re blown away by the discounts Amazon is offering on it’s Bluetooth-enabled portable speaker with Alexa, the Amazon Tap. It boasts nine hours of battery life and synchs with Spotify and Amazon Music. It’s the perfect outdoor Alexa device for cookouts, camping, tailgating, the beach, etc. For a limited time only, it’s only $79.99 — That’s $50 off it’s sticker price from when it launched earlier this year.
A couple notes from Amazon:
- Just tap and ask for music from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, and TuneIn. Enable hands-free mode to control music and more from a distance.
- Uses the Alexa Voice Service when connected to Wi-Fi or a mobile hotspot to play music, read the news, provide weather reports, and even order a pizza
- Provides up to 9 hours of continuous playback (up to 8 hours when in hands-free mode), Charging Cradle included
- Streams all your music via Bluetooth from your phone or tablet
- Delivers crisp sound powered by Dolby, with dual stereo speakers that provide 360º omni-directional audio
- Always getting smarter and adding new features and skills
BUY IT NOW: $79.99
The BroBible team writes about gear that we think you want. Occasionally, we write about items that are a part of one of our affiliate partnerships and we will get a percentage of the revenue from sales.
Powered by WPeMatico