1. Not everyone you will meet in life will like you, however that does not mean everyone dislikes you.
2. Family isn’t always a blood. There are people you meet in life who feel like home like your closest friends, pets, or even random strangers. Keep them close to your heart.
3. Sometimes, the person you want will not feel the same way. Most of the time it has nothing to do with you. Do not ever allow anyone to tell you what your worth is.
4. The easiest way to get into a relationship is to be fine alone.
5. Never take anyone in your life for granted because you never know when they could be gone.
6. Listen to the people in your world who tell you what you do not want to hear. They usually have your best interest in mind.
7. There will always be someone better than you, so don’t waste your time comparing yourself to anyone.
8. You should always look to those who have less than you and be grateful.
9. Fairytale lives do not exist. Perfect people do not either. Strive to live a life that is not boring and full of adventure.
10. You will never truly be happy if you hold onto all the things that make you sad.
11. If you are having a bad day, then remember it’s completely okay to cry. If you need to scream in a pillow do it. But remember to get up, pick up the mess you made, and move forward.
12. You are always responsible for how you act no matter how you feel. You should almost always be on your best behavior. Most people are not worth your time or energy.
13. Remember to stand up for yourself because no one else will. If someone calls you a slut, stupid, delusional, ugly, boring, or dull, then you better stand up for yourself and make that person speechless. Remember you do not need to yell, scream, or fight to prove your point.
14. The more you admit your faults and shortcomings, the more people will respect you.
15. We are constantly lost in our own thoughts, so for one day leave your phone, headphones, and electronics at home. See how much of the world you have been missing out on.
16. There is not a single person who wakes up happy all the time. There will be days of your life where you just exist. You should learn to appreciate the stages of being calm, satisfied, and not sad.
17. Learn to be happier with yourself because it is the longest relationship you have with anyone.
18. What other human beings think of you is none of your business.
19. The more you try to impress someone, the less that individual will like you. So, don’t waste your time. Be yourself and the right people will come into your life and appreciate you.
20. Change is always possible, at any time, at any moment.
Powered by WPeMatico